- Support & Download
- About Brother
|Travels||X axis [mm (inch)]||450 (17.7)|
|Y axis [mm (inch)]||320 (12.6)*7|
|Z axis [mm (inch)]||305 (12.0)|
|Distance between table top and spindle nose end [mm (inch)]||200 - 505 (7.9 - 19.9) [250 - 555 (9.8 - 21.9)] *8|
|Table||Work area size [mm (inch)]||600 x 300 (23.6 x 11.8) (one face)|
|Max. loading capacity (uniform load) [kg (lbs)]||120 (265) [200 (441)] (one face)*6|
|Spindle||Spindle speed [min-1]||10,000min-1 specifications : 10 - 10,000
16,000min-1 specifications(optional) : 16 - 16,000
10,000min-1 high-torque specifications(optional) : 10 - 10,000
|Speed during tapping [min-1]||MAX. 6,000|
|Tapered hole||7/24 tapered No.30|
|BT dual contact system (BIG-PLUS)||Optional|
|Coolant Through Spindle (CTS)||Optional|
|Feed rate||Rapid traverse rate (XYZ-area) [m/min (inch/min)]||50 x 50 x 50 (1,969 x 1,969 x 1,969)|
|Cutting feed rate [mm/min (inch/min)]||1 - 30,000 (0.04 - 1,181) (X, Y, Z)*9|
|ATC unit||Tool shank type||MAS-BT30|
|Pull stad type*4||MAS-P30T-2|
|Tool storage capacity [pcs.]||14/22|
|Max. tool length [mm (inch)]||200 (7.9)|
|Max. tool diameter [mm (inch)]||80 (3.1)|
|Max. tool weight [kg (lbs)]*1||3.0 (6.6) (total tool weight : 25 (55.1) for 14 tools, 40 (88.2) for 22 tools)|
|Tool selection method||Random shortcut method|
|Tool change time*5||Tool To Tool [sec.]||0.8/0.9 (14 tool/22 tool)|
|Chip To Chip [sec.]||1.6/1.7 (14 tool/22 tool)|
|Cut to Cut [sec.]||1.3/1.4 (14 tool/22 tool)|
|Electric motor||Main spindle motor (10 min/continuous) [kW]*2||10,000min-1 specifications : 10.1/6.7
16,000min-1 specifications : 7.4/4.9
10,000min-1 high-torque specifications : 12.8/8.8
|Axis feed motor [kW]||1.0 (X,Y), 1.8 (Z)|
|Power source||Power supply||AC200V ±10%, 50/60Hz ±1Hz|
|Power capacity (continuous) [kVA]||10,000min-1 specifications : 9.5
16,000min-1 specifications : 9.5
10,000min-1 high-torque specifications : 10.4
|Air supply||Regular air pressure [MPa]||0.4 - 0.6 (recommended value : 0.5MPa)*10|
|Required flow [L/min]||50|
|Machine dimensions||Height [mm (inch)]||2,588 (101.9)|
|Required floor space (with control unit door open) [mm (inch)]||1,400 x 2,654 [3,344] (55.1 x 104.5 [131.7])|
|Weight [kg (lbs)]||2,700 (5,954)|
|Accuracy*3||Accuracy of bidirectional axis positioning (ISO230-2:2006) [mm (inch)]||0.006 - 0.020 (0.00024 - 0.00079)|
|Repeatability of bidirectional axis positioning (ISO230-2:2006) [mm (inch)]||Less than 0.004 (0.00016)|
|Standard accessories||Instruction Manual (1 set), anchor bolts (4 pcs.), leveling bolts (4 pcs.)|
- *1 Actual tool weight differs depending on the configuration and center of gravity. The figures shown here are for reference only.
- *2 Spindle motor output differs depending on the spindle speed.
- *3 Measured in compliance with ISO standards and Brother standards. Please contact Brother for details.
- *4 Brother specifications apply to the pull studs for CTS.
- *5 Measured in compliance with JIS B6336-9 and MAS011-1987.
- *6 Can be increased up to 200kg (one face) by changing the parameter. Please consult us separately.
- *7 When using the hydraulic rotary joint, the Y-axis travel becomes 290mm.
- *8 Values when the low-floor table is selected.
- *9 When using high accuracy mode B.
- *10 Regular air pressure varies depending on the machine specifications, machining program details, or use of peripheral equipment. Set the pressure higher than the recommended value.
Quick turn table specifications
|Type||0 deg./180 deg. turntable system|
|Table dimension [mm (inch)]||600 x 420 (23.6 x 16.5) (one face)|
|Max. turning diameter [mm (inch)]||D1,020 (40.2) [D1,100 (43.3)]*1|
|Max. jig height [mm (inch)]||300(11.8) [350 (13.8)]*2|
|Table work area size [mm (inch)]||600 x 300 (23.6 x 11.8) (one face)|
|Max. loading capacity [kg (lds)]||120 (265) [200 (441)] (one face)*3|
|Rated table load inertia for turning axis [kg·m2]||14.2 [23.5] (one face)*3|
|Table turning system||AC servo motor (1kW) Worm gear (total speed reduction ratio:1/50)|
|Table position time||2.9s*4td>|
|Table change repeatability [mm (inch)]||0.01 (0.0004)
(in the X,Y, and Z axes directions 270(10.6) from the center of rotation)
- *1 When the turning diameter enlargement option is selected.
- *2 Values when the low-floor table is selected.
- *3 Can be increased up to 200kg (one face) by changing the parameter. Please consult us separately.
- *4 When table loading on one face is 120kg.
- *: Quick turn table is a turntable type 2-face pallet changer
NC unit specifications
|Control axes||7 axes (X,Y,Z,4 additional axes)|
|Simultaneously controlled axes||Positioning||5 axes (X,Y,Z,A,B)|
|Least input increment||0.001mm, 0.0001inch, 0.001 deg.|
|Max.programmable dimension||±9999.999mm ±999.9999inch|
|Display||12.1-inch color LCD|
|Memory capacity||Approx.100 Mbytes (Total capacity of program and data bank)|
|External communication||USB memory interface, Ethernet, RS232C|
|No.of registrable programs||4,000 (Total capacity of program and data bank)|
|Program format||NC language, conversation (changed by parameter)
conversion from conversation program to NC language program available
|Optional NC functions||
- *1 Measuring instrument needs to be prepared by users.
- *2 When the submicron command is used, changing to the conversation program is disabled.
- *: When program size is bigger than 2 Mbytes, machine works with extended memory operation.
- *: Ethernet is a trademark or registered trademark of XEROX in the United States.
- *: Functions listed under (NC) and (Conversation) are available only for NC programs and conversation programs respectively.
For options, please contact us.
Introduction of Customer Success Stories.