- Support & Download
- About Brother
M300X3 / M200X3
The compact multi-tasking machines, equipped with turning and tilt axes, enable turning and machining processes through one-time chucking.
Two new models have been added that can handle larger workpieces and with an option to install a manpower reduction unit.
Effects of Mass Production Type Complex Machining
- Workpieces previously machined using a turning center and a machining center can now be machined on one machine with machining processes integrated.
Machine Structure that Achieves Complex Machining
- Machining capabilities and accuracy have been improved by increasing the rigidity of the tilt axis and turning spindle, and improving the balance of rigidity over the previous model.
- Fastacceleration / deceleration spindle
- High-speed tool change
- High-speed synchronized tapping
- Simultaneous operation
- Loading system for manpower reduction (M200X3)
- Milling capabilities
- Turning capabilities
|item||M300X3 / M200X3
|Max. spindle speed||10,000min-1
|Max. turning spindle speed||M300X3 : 1,500min-1
M200X3 : 2,000min-1
|Travels||M300X3 : X:300mm Y:440mm Z:305mm
M200X3 : X:200mm Y:440mm Z:305mm
|Tool storage capacity||22pcs.|
|Rapid traverse rate (XYZ-area)||50m/min ×50m/min ×50m/min|
|Indexing feedrate(AC-area)||M300X3 : A:50min-1 C:200min-1
M200X3 : A:60min-1 C:200min-1
|Required floor space
||M300X3 : 1,520mm×3,862mm
M200X3 : 1,280mm×3,862mm
|BT dual contact spindle(BIG-PLUS)||Optional|
|Coolant Through Spindle(CTS)||Optional|
For machining industries in Automotive parts, Motor cycle parts, Information Technology parts.
Introduction of Customer Success Stories.