- Support & Download
- About Brother
|item||W1000Xd1 / W1000Xd1 RD*9|
|Travels||X axis [mm (inch)]||1,000 (39.4)|
|Y axis [mm (inch)]||500 (19.7)|
|Z axis [mm (inch)]||300 (11.8)|
|Distance between table top and spindle nose end [mm (inch)]||180～480 (7.1～18.9)|
|Table||Work area size [mm (inch)]||1,100 x 500 (43.3 x 19.7)|
|Max.loading capacity (uniform load) [kg (lbs)]||300 (661.3[881.8])*1|
|Spindle||Spindle speed [min-1]||10,000min-1 specifications : 1 - 10,000
10,000min-1 high-torque specifications(Optional) : 1 - 10,000
16,000min-1 specifications(Optional) : 1 - 16,000
|Speed during tapping [min-1]||MAX. 6,000|
|Tapered hole||7/24 tapered No.30|
|BT dual contact system (BIG-PLUS)||Optional|
|Coolant Through Spindle (CTS)||1.5 / 7.0 MPa Optional|
|Feed rate||Rapid traverse rate (XYZ-area) [m/min (inch/min)]||50 x 50 x 56 (1,969 x 1,969 x 2,205)|
|Cutting feed rate [mm/min (inch/min)]||X, Y, Z : 1 - 30,000 (0.04 - 1,181)*2|
|ATC unit||Tool shank type||MAS-BT30|
|Pull stad type*3||MAS-P30T-2|
|Tool storage capacity [pcs.]||14/21|
|Max. tool length [mm (inch)]||250 (9.8)|
|Max. tool diameter [mm (inch)]||⌀110 (4.3)|
|Max. tool weight [kg (lbs)]*4||3.0(6.6) [4.0(8.8)] (Total tool weight : 25(55.1) for 14 tools, 35(77.2) for 21 tools)|
|Tool selection method||Random shortcut method|
|Tool change time*6||Tool To Tool : 0.7sec.
Chip To Chip : 1.3sec.
|Power source||Power supply||AC 200V ±10%, 50/60Hz ±1Hz|
|Air supply||Regular air pressure [MPa]||0.4 - 0.6 (recommended value : 0.5MPa)*7|
|Machine dimensions||Height [mm (inch)]||2,553 (100.5)|
|Required floor space (with control unit door open) [mm (inch)]||2,410 x 2,443[3,072] (94.9 x 96.2[121.0])|
|Weight (including control unit, machine cover) [kg (lbs)]||3,350 (7,386)|
|Accuracy*8||Accuracy of bidirectional axis positioning (ISO230-2:1988) [mm (inch)]||0.006 - 0.020 (0.00024 - 0.00079)|
|Repeatability of bidirectional axis positioning (ISO230-2:2014) [mm (inch)]||Less than 0.004 (0.00016)|
- *1 Acceleration must be adjusted for X and Y axes.
- *2 When using high accuracy mode B.
- *3 Brother specifications apply to the pull studs for CTS.
- *4 Actual tool weight differs depending on the configuration and center of gravity. The figures shown here are for reference only.
- *5 Parameter settings must be changed. (Tool magazine indexing time will change.)
- *6 Measured in compliance with JIS B6336-9 and MAS011-1987.
- *7 Regular air pressure varies depending on the machine specifications, machining program details, or use of peripheral equipment. Set the pressure higher than the recommended value.
- *8 Measured in compliance with ISO standards and Brother standards. Please contact your local distributor for details.
- *9 The machine needs to be equipped with a relocation detection device depending on the destination. Machines equipped with a relocation detection device come with “RD” at the end of the model name.
NC Unit specifications
|Control axes||5axes ( X, Y, Z, additional axes)|
|Simultaneously controlled axes||Positioning||5 axes (X, Y, Z, A, B)|
|Least input increment||0.001 mm, 0.0001 inch, 0.001 deg.|
|Max.programmable dimension||9999.999mm, 999.9999inch|
|Display||15-inch color LCD touch display|
|Memory capacity||500 Mbytes (Total capacity of program and data bank)|
|External communication||USB interface, Ethernet, RS232C(optional)|
|No.of registrable programs||4,000 (Total capacity of program and data bank)|
|Program format||NC language, conversation (changed by parameter),
conversion from conversation program to NC language program available
|Standard NC functions||
|Optional NC functions||
- *1 Measuring instrument needs to be prepared by users.
- *2 When the submicron command is used, changing to the conversation program is disabled.
- * "Control axes" and "Simultaneously controlled axes" indicate the maximum number of axes. These are different depending on the destination or specifications.
- * Ethernet is a trademark or registered trademark of XEROX in the United States.
- * Functions listed under (NC) and (Conversation) are available only for NC programs and conversation programs respectively.
For options, please contact us.
Introduction of Customer Success Stories.