- Support & Download
- About Brother
Equipped with SPEEDIO's Largest Tool Magazine!
Large Jig Mountable Pallet Changer Machine
|Travels||X axis [mm (inch)]||650 (25.6)|
|Y axis [mm (inch)]||400 (15.7)|
|Z axis [mm (inch)]||305 (12.0)||435 (17.1)|
|Distance between table top and spindle nose end [mm (inch)]||250 - 555 (9.8 - 21.8) [320 - 625 (12.6 - 24.6)]*7||250 - 685 (9.8 - 27.0) [320 - 755 (12.6 - 29.7)]*7|
|Table||Work area size [mm (inch)]||One face 800 x 400 (31.5 x 15.7)|
|Max.loading capacity (uniform load) [kg (lbs)]||One face 200 (441) [300 (661)]*6|
|Spindle||Spindle speed [min--1]||10,000min-1specifications：10 - 10,000
16,000min-1specifications：16 - 16,000
10,000min-1high-torque specifications(optional)：10 - 10,000
|Speed during tapping [min--1]||MAX. 6,000|
|Tapered hole||7/24 tapered No.30|
|BT dual contact system (BIG-PLUS)||Optional|
|Coolant Through Spindle (CTS)||Optional|
|Feed rate||Rapid traverse rate (XYZ-area)
|50 x 50 x 50 (1,969 x 1,969 x 1,969)|
|Cutting feed rate [mm/min (inch/min)]||X,Y,Z axis ： 1 - 30,000（0.04 - 1,181）*8|
|ATC unit||Tool shank type||MAS-BT30|
|Pull stad type*4||MAS.P30T-2|
|Tool storage capacity [pcs.]||14 / 22||40|
|Max. tool length [mm (inch)]||200 (7.9)||250 (9.8)|
|Max. tool diameter [mm (inch)]||80 (3.1)||55 (2.1) / 125 (4.9) No adjacent tool|
|Max. tool weight *1 [kg (lbs)]||3.0(6.6) [total tool weight : 25(55.1) for 14 tools, 40(88.2) for 22 tools]||4.0(8.8) [total tool weight : 80(176.3)]|
|Tool selection method||Random shortcut method||Double arm method (random closest path)|
|Tool change time*5||Tool To Tool [sec.]||0.7/0.8 (14 tool/22 tool)||0.9|
|Chip To Chip [sec.]||1.4/1.6 (14 tool/22 tool)||2.6|
|Electric motor||Main spindle motor
(10 min/continuous) *2 [kW]
|Axis feed motor [kW]||1.0 (X,Y), 1.8 (Z)|
|Power source||Power supply||AC200V ±10%, 50/60Hz ±1Hz|
|Power capacity (continuous) [kVA]||10,000min-1 specifications : 9.5
16,000min-1 specifications : 9.5
10,000min-1 high-torque specifications : 10.4
|Air supply||Regular air pressure [MPa]||0.4 - 0.6 (recommended value : 0.5MPa) *9|
|Required flow [L/min]||50||100|
|Machine dimensions||機Height [mm (inch)]||2,696 (106.1)|
|Required floor space (with control unit door open) [mm (inch)]||1,897 x 3,448 [3,868] (74.7 x 135.7 [152.3])||2,145 x 3,248 [3,868] (84.4 x 127.9 [152.3])|
|Weight [kg (lbs)]||3,500 (7,716)||4,000 (8,818)|
|Accuracy*3||Accuracy of bidirectional axis positioning (ISO230-2:2006) [mm (inch)]||0.006 - 0.020 (0.00024 - 0.00079)|
|Repeatability of bidirectional axis positioning (ISO230-2:2006) [mm (inch)]||Less than 0.004 (0.00016)|
|Standard accessories||Instructin manual (1 set), Anchor bolts (5 pcs.), Leveling bolts (5 pcs.)|
- *1 Maximum tool weight differs depending on the configuration and center of gravity. The figures shown here are for reference only.
- *2 Spindle motor output differs depending on the spindle speed.
- *3 Measured in compliance with ISO standards and Brother standards. Please contact Brother for details.
- *4 Brother specifications apply to the pull studs for CTS.
- *5 Measured in compliance with JIS B6336-9 and MAS011-1987.
- *6 Can be increased up to 300kg (one face) by changing the parameter. Please consult us separately.
- *7 Values when the low-floor table is selected.
- *8 When using high accuracy mode B. When not using high accuracy mode B, 1 to 10,000 mm/min for X/Y-axes and 1 to 20,000 mm/min for Z-axis.
- *9 Regular air pressure varies depending on the machine specifications, machining program details, or use of peripheral equipment. Set the pressure higher than the recommended value.
- *10 The machine needs yo be equipped with a relocation detectiondepending on the destination.Machine equipped with a relocation detection device come with “RD”at the end the model name.
Quick turn table specifications
|Type||0 deg./180 deg. turntable system|
|Table dimension [mm (inch)]||800 x 535 (31.5 x 21.1) (one face)|
|Max. turning diameter [mm (inch)]||D1,250 (49.2) [D1,300 (51.2)]*1|
|Max. jig height [mm (inch)]||350 (13.8) [420 (16.5)]*2|
|Table work area size [mm (inch)]||800 x 400 (31.5 x 15.7 ) (one face)|
|Max. loading capacity [kg (lds)]||200 (441) [300 (661)] (one face)*3|
|Rated table load inertia for turning axis [kg·m2]||35.8 [53.7](one face)*3|
|Table turning system||AC servo motor (0.82kW) Worm gear (total speed reduction ratio:1/60)|
|Table position time||3.4s*4|
|Table change repeatability [mm (inch)]||0.01 (0.0004)
(in the X,Y, and Z axes directions 335 (13.2) from the center of rotation)
- *1 When the turning diameter enlargement option is selected.
- *2 Values when the low-floor table is selected.
- *3 Can be increased up to 200kg (one face) by changing the parameter. Please consult us separately.
- *4 When the loading capacity is 200 kg (one face)
- ※ Quick turn table is a turntable type 2-face pallet changer
NC unit specifications
|Control axes||7 axes (X,Y,Z,4 additional axes)|
|Simultaneously controlled axes||Positioning||5 axes (X, Y, Z, A, B)|
|Least input increment||0.001mm, 0.0001inch, 0.001 deg.|
|Max.programmable dimension||±9999.999mm ±999.9999inch|
|Display||12.1-inch color LCD|
|Memory capacity||Approx.100 Mbytes (Total capacity of program and data bank)|
|External communication||USB memory interface, Ethernet, RS232C|
|No.of registrable programs||4,000 (Total capacity of program and data bank)|
|Program format|| NC language, conversation (changed by parameter)
conversion from conversation program to NC language program available
|Optional NC functions||
- *1 Measuring instrument needs to be prepared by users.
- *2 When the submicron command is used, changing to the conversation program is disabled.
- *3 Minute block processing time can be changed.
- *: Number of "control axes" and/or "simultaneously controlled axes" are the maximum number of axes, which will differ depending on the destination country and the machine specifications.
- *: Ethernet is a trademark or registered trademark of XEROX in the United States.
- *: Functions listed under (NC) and (Conversation) are available only for NC programs and conversation programs respectively.
For options, please contact us.
Introduction of Customer Success Stories.
Customer considering purchase
Guide of Compact machining center SPEEDIO catalog download.
Contact for product information, development, or usage, and regional sales offices.
Distributors- Repair contacts
Contact for product repair of maintenance.