- Support & Download
- About Brother
New SPEEDIO Model
High machining capabilities and stable machining have been achieved.
|Travels||X axis [mm (inch)]||600 (23.6)|
|Y axis [mm (inch)]||400 (15.7)|
|Z axis [mm (inch)]||350 (13.7)|
|Distance between table top and spindle nose end [mm (inch)]||200 - 550 (7.8 - 21.6)|
|Table||Work area size [mm (inch)]||800 x 400 (31.4 x 15.7)|
|Max.loading capacity (uniform load) [kg (lbs)]||400 (500[1,102])*6|
|Spindle||Spindle speed [min-1]||10,000min-1 high-torque specifications : 1 - 10,000|
|Speed during tapping [min-1]||MAX. 6,000|
|Tapered hole||7/24 tapered No.30|
|BT dual contact system (BIG-PLUS)||Optional|
|Coolant Through Spindle (CTS)||Optional|
|Feed rate||Rapid traverse rate (XYZ-area) [m/min (inch/min)]||50 x 50 x 50 (1,969 x 1,969 x 1,969)|
|Cutting feed rate [mm/min (inch/min)]||X, Y, Z : 1 - 30,000 (0.04 - 1,181)*7|
|ATC unit||Tool shank type||MAS-BT30|
|Pull stad type*4||MAS-P30T-2|
|Tool storage capacity [pcs.]||14/22|
|Max. tool length [mm (inch)]||250 (9.8)|
|Max. tool diameter [mm (inch)]||110（4.3）／125（4.9） No adjacent tool|
|Max. tool weight [kg (lbs)]*1||3.0 (6.6) (Total tool weight : 25 (55.1) for 14 tools, 40 (88.1) for 22 tools)|
|Tool selection method||Random shortcut method|
|Tool change time*5|| Tool To Tool : 0.7sec (14 tools), 0.8sec (22 tools)
Chip To Chip : 1.6sec (14 tools), 1.7sec (22 tools)
|Electric motor||Main spindle motor (10 min/continuous) [kW]*2||10,000min-1 high-torque specifications : 12.8/9.2|
|Axis feed motor [kW]||X,Y : 1.0 Z : 1.8|
|Power source||Power supply||AC 200 to 230 V±10％, 3-phase, 50/60Hz±2%|
|Power capacity (continuous) [kVA]||10,000min-1 high-torque specifications : 10.4|
|Air supply||Regular air pressure [MPa]||0.4 - 0.6 (recommended value : 0.5MPa)*8|
|Required flow [L/min]||45|
|Machine dimensions||Height [mm (inch)]||2,750 (108.2)|
|Required floor space (with control unit door open) [mm (inch)]||1,800 x 2,465 [3,162] (70.9 x 97.0 [124.5])|
|Weight (including control unit, machine cover) [kg (lbs)]||3,600 (7,937)|
|Accuracy*3||Accuracy of bidirectional axis positioning (ISO230-2:2006) [mm (inch)]||0.006 - 0.020 (0.00024 - 0.00079)|
|Repeatability of bidirectional axis positioning (ISO230-2:2006) [mm (inch)]||Less than 0.004 (0.00016)|
|Standard accessories||Instruction Manual (1 set), anchor bolts (4 pcs.), leveling bolts (4 pcs.), machine cover (manual door)|
- *1 Actual tool weight differs depending on the configuration and center of gravity.The figures shown here are for reference only.
- *2 Spindle motor output differs depending on the spindle speed.
- *3 Measured in compliance with ISO standards and Brother standards.
- *4 Brother specifications apply to the pull studs for CTS.
- *5 Measured in compliance with JIS B6336-9 and MAS011-1987.
- *6 Acceleration must be adjusted for Y axis.
- *7 When high accuracy mode B is used (When not used, 1 - 10,000 mm/min for X/Y axes and 1 - 20,000 mm/min for Z axis).
- *8 Regular air pressure varies depending on the machine specifications, machining program details, or use of peripheral equipment. Set the pressure higher than the recommended value.
- *9 The machine needs to be equipped with a relocation detection device depending on the destination. Machines equipped with a relocation detection device come with “RD” at the end of the model name.
NC Unit specifications
|Control axes||5axes ( X, Y, Z, additional axes)|
|Simultaneously controlled axes||Positioning||5 axes (X, Y, Z, A, B)|
|Least input increment||0.001 mm, 0.0001 inch, 0.001 deg.|
|Max.programmable dimension||±9999.999mm, ±999.9999inch|
|Display||12.1-inch color LCD|
|Memory capacity||Approx.100 Mbytes (Total capacity of program and data bank)|
|External communication||USB memory interface, Ethernet, RS232C (Optional)|
|No.of registrable programs||4,000 (Total capacity of program and data bank)|
|Program format||NC language, conversation (changed by parameter),
conversion from conversation program to NC language program available
|Standard NC functions||
|Optional NC functions||
- *1 Measuring instrument needs to be prepared by users.
- *2 When the submicron command is used, changing to the conversation program is disabled.
- *3 Minute block processing time can be changed. As there are some restrictions, please contact your local distributor for details.
- * "Control axes" and "Simultaneously controlled axes" indicate the maximum number of axes. These are different depending on the destination or specifications.
- * Ethernet is a trademark or registered trademark of XEROX in the United States.
- * Functions listed under (NC) and (Conversation) are available only for NC programs and conversation programs respectively.
For options, please contact us.
Introduction of Customer Success Stories.
Customer considering purchase
Guide of Compact machining center SPEEDIO catalog download.
Contact for product information, development, or usage, and regional sales offices.
Distributors- Repair contacts
Contact for product repair of maintenance.