|Travels||X axis [mm (inch)]||600 (23.6)|
|Y axis [mm (inch)]||400 (15.7)|
|Z axis [mm (inch)]||350 (13.7)|
|Distance between table top and spindle nose end [mm (inch)]||200 - 550 (7.8 - 21.6)|
|Table||Work area size [mm (inch)]||800 x 400 (31.4 x 15.7)|
|Max.loading capacity (uniform load) [kg (lbs)]||400 (500[1,102])*6|
|Spindle||Spindle speed [min-1]||10,000min-1 high-torque specifications : 1 - 10,000|
|Speed during tapping [min-1]||MAX. 6,000|
|Tapered hole||7/24 tapered No.30|
|BT dual contact system (BIG-PLUS)||Optional|
|Coolant Through Spindle (CTS)||Optional|
|Feed rate||Rapid traverse rate (XYZ-area) [m/min (inch/min)]||50 x 50 x 50 (1,969 x 1,969 x 1,969)|
|Cutting feed rate [mm/min (inch/min)]||X, Y, Z : 1 - 30,000 (0.04 - 1,181)*7|
|ATC unit||Tool shank type||MAS-BT30|
|Pull stad type*4||MAS-P30T-2|
|Tool storage capacity [pcs.]||14/22|
|Max. tool length [mm (inch)]||250 (9.8)|
|Max. tool diameter [mm (inch)]||110（4.3）／125（4.9） No adjacent tool|
|Max. tool weight [kg (lbs)]*1||3.0 (6.6) (Total tool weight : 25 (55.1) for 14 tools, 40 (88.1) for 22 tools)|
|Tool selection method||Random shortcut method|
|Tool change time*5|| Tool To Tool : 0.7sec (14 tools), 0.8sec (22 tools)
Chip To Chip : 1.6sec (14 tools), 1.7sec (22 tools)
|Electric motor||Main spindle motor (10 min/continuous) [kW]*2||10,000min-1 high-torque specifications : 12.8/9.2|
|Axis feed motor [kW]||X,Y : 1.0 Z : 1.8|
|Power source||Power supply||AC 200V ±10%, 50/60Hz ±1Hz|
|Power capacity (continuous) [kVA]||10,000min-1 high-torque specifications : 10.4|
|Air supply||Regular air pressure [MPa]||0.4 - 0.6 (recommended value : 0.5MPa)*8|
|Required flow [L/min]||45|
|Machine dimensions||Height [mm (inch)]||2,750 (108.2)|
|Required floor space (with control unit door open) [mm (inch)]||1,800 x 2,465 [3,162] (70.9 x 97.0 [124.5])|
|Weight (including control unit, machine cover) [kg (lbs)]||3,600 (7,937)|
|Accuracy*3||Accuracy of bidirectional axis positioning (ISO230-2:2006) [mm (inch)]||0.006 - 0.020 (0.00024 - 0.00079)|
|Repeatability of bidirectional axis positioning (ISO230-2:2006) [mm (inch)]||Less than 0.004 (0.00016)|
|Standard accessories||Instruction Manual (1 set), anchor bolts (4 pcs.), leveling bolts (4 pcs.), machine cover (manual door)|
- *1 Actual tool weight differs depending on the configuration and center of gravity.The figures shown here are for reference only.
- *2 Spindle motor output differs depending on the spindle speed.
- *3 Measured in compliance with ISO standards and Brother standards.
- *4 Brother specifications apply to the pull studs for CTS.
- *5 Measured in compliance with JIS B6336-9 and MAS011-1987.
- *6 Acceleration must be adjusted for Y axis.
- *7 When high accuracy mode B is used (When not used, 1 - 10,000 mm/min for X/Y axes and 1 - 20,000 mm/min for Z axis).
- *8 Regular air pressure varies depending on the machine specifications, machining program details, or use of peripheral equipment. Set the pressure higher than the recommended value.
- *9 The machine needs to be equipped with a relocation detection device depending on the destination. Machines equipped with a relocation detection device come with “RD” at the end of the model name.
NC Unit specifications
|Control axes||5axes ( X, Y, Z, additional axes)|
|Simultaneously controlled axes||Positioning||5 axes (X, Y, Z, A, B)|
|Least input increment||0.001 mm, 0.0001 inch, 0.001 deg.|
|Max.programmable dimension||±9999.999mm, ±999.9999inch|
|Display||12.1-inch color LCD|
|Memory capacity||Approx.100 Mbytes (Total capacity of program and data bank)|
|External communication||USB memory interface, Ethernet, RS232C (Optional)|
|No.of registrable programs||4,000 (Total capacity of program and data bank)|
|Program format||NC language, conversation (changed by parameter),
conversion from conversation program to NC language program available
|Standard NC functions||
|Optional NC functions||
- *1 Measuring instrument needs to be prepared by users.
- *2 When the submicron command is used, changing to the conversation program is disabled.
- *3 Minute block processing time can be changed. As there are some restrictions, please contact your local distributor for details.
- * "Control axes" and "Simultaneously controlled axes" indicate the maximum number of axes. These are different depending on the destination or specifications.
- * Ethernet is a trademark or registered trademark of XEROX in the United States.
- * Functions listed under (NC) and (Conversation) are available only for NC programs and conversation programs respectively.
For options, please contact us.
Introduction of Customer Success Stories.